Home Watch Services
Our Home Watch Service Package Includes
- Verify that all doors and windows are properly secure to minimize chance of break-ins.
- Check for evidence of water leaks or damage and check for visual signs of mold and mildew.
- Visual inspection for signs of insects and or rodents.
- Check that A/C is cooling properly and reset thermostat and humidity settings if needed.
- Run faucets, sink disposals, and flush & brush toilets.
- Check that main water valve is turned off after each inspection (unless otherwise requested by client).
- Check electric panel for tripped breakers and make sure electric water heater breaker is turned off.
- Visual inspection throughout property including lanai and garage.
- Walk exterior perimeter of single family homes to check lawn and landscape condition, pool condition, windows doors & screening, look for signs of vandalism, etc.
- Home Watch Inspection Checklist Report will be completed during each home watch inspection.
- Home Watch Inspection Checklist Report will be emailed to the owner upon completion of the report.
Pricing of Visits
We would prefer to have in person consultations at your home (with all decision makers present) before we give price quotes, so that we can give you the most accurate pricing possible. But, we also understand that in this day and age, most people want a general idea of cost, prior to committing to a meeting. We offer Home Watch services starting at $30 per visit for condo’s and $35 per visit for single family homes, but our rates are based on your home type, size, frequency of visits and features. Set pricing will be determined once the property is viewed and will be based off of the clients specific needs. If you have a specific need, please feel free to contact us so that we can discuss it in greater detail.
We use an Electronic Reporting System:
A detailed Home Watch Inspection Report is completed during each inspection displaying the condition of your property along with the date and time the inspection was performed. All Home Watch Inspection Reports are completed electronically through an App which was built by Eisenberger Home Watch. You no longer need to guess if someone was actually at your home, the App we use, uses GPS mapping. You will know that we were actually at your property. Clients will be sent, by email, the reports completed at their Florida home.